What happened to my little boy spring days?

What happened to the days where I would play in the mud and not worry about my clothes or shoes getting dirty? What happened to looking for the biggest puddle to jump in? I'm not complaining about my spring time now... I'm just wondering where those times went. Now all I really do is be cooped up inside doing homework, be inside watching Lost or a movie with my girlfriend, go on walks in the rain (also with Anna), and then there is my schools two team soccer league that I play Keeper in. Those are all fun.
I also find that mowing the lawn relaxes me greatly. So the other day I mowed my lawn (which is THE HARDEST lawn to mow), and then noticed that my neighbors lawn needed mowing. After doing a kind deed, (well, half a kind deed. I only finished half their lawn because it got far too dark) I saw what had happened to my favorite pair of shoes.
These were the most kick butt shoes ever. They were so white that they practically glowed. They fit almost perfectly (I have the same shoes in brown swayed that I've had for a long, long time. They fit perfectly.) But now they have green all over them. Now I could wash it off, if I knew how. But for now my flashy dance shoes are ruined. To try and redeem myself from sounding gay, I like to use these shoes for when I break dance, or go to dance parties. OK. I still sound gay. I blame the fact that I hang out with girls far far too much. So It rubs off on me a bit. Now i really wonder why I can't just not care about my clothing anymore. I mean come on, I don't even buy my own clothes yet! I should be able to do what ever with out worrying "wait, this could rip my pants" which has happened while dancing. So worth it. I'm a dude!! Come on! I need to get some guy friends.

So is anyone up for some Frisbee, soccer, or a really gnarly hike? Preferably a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment