The Introduction

For a while I have been wanting to make a blog and fill it with my true stories, and the ones I make up. If I have some poetry I'm proud of I post that as well. But don't hold your breath. The reason why I have been wanting to make a blog was inspired by Mac Funk and her studying abroad in Brazil. In just a few months I should be leaving to China to learn the language and study abroad my self. Then I got thinking on how cool it would be if I wrote about my adventures in a strange country my self. Until that event full time I will tell you past stories of my crazy life with some that are clearly bull-crap and others that aren't so clear.



So enjoy reading, leave comments so that I may become a better writer or just leave kudos. Either or.



With love, respect, and peace,

Carlin P. Jello Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment