A time for changes

Like the leaves changing in fall, my life is too changing.

In the next month I will be changing schools, houses, habits, and I hope to change some relationships while I'm at it.

Almost all of these changes I have chosen to do. (My parents had the say on the house.) And all of these changes I am excited for. The new house is going to be great. Its got a nice deck, and a bigger kitchen.
The school is a tons bigger and is going to be completely different than what i've been at, but I just have this strong feeling that this is the school I need to be at.
The changing in habits is really just hypothetical. I would like to start exercising more, but I've said that so many times before.
And I really think I should strengthen and fix a few relationships I have now. It would also be really great I a got some friends that were guys. I haven't had a solid guy friend since like... Eighth grade. That needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment