Um... lets do a list

-A list of whats going on-

-I have a dull thud pounding on the sides of my head
-I feel a bit queesy and all around bad
-Moving sucks. It may very well be the cause of my feeling gross and out of normal
-I need to get out SO much more. The only places I spend time at now is old home, new home, occasionally school, and the places in between
- I hate not being in school. I go crazy on three day vacations. It will be amazing if I'm not a compleat loon by the weeks end.
- I "plan" to start training so I'll have a chance at being Timpviews new keeper. This is includes a better diet and more time out side.  again I say "plan".
-I need to get a hobbie or enjoy doing the ones I have now, alone.
- I need to get more friends. Preferably ones of the male gender. Because if I've only learned one thing the last few years is that boys and girls can't stay just friends for long. Here is the cycle. 

I think you (the girl) are pretty cool or cute

We hang out in a group a few times
We are friends for a while
I start thinking your cute again
Soon we become "friends" that just so happen to kiss
We get sick of that indecisive bull crap and become Boyfriend Girlfriend and maybe go on a few dates
We break up
Best case scenario we stay good friends and its not awkward to talk about other people we like
Worst case, it ends terribly and we never talk again and I most likely have bitter feelings




  yeah that crap has to stop
- I found I just go down hill fast in everything when I'm not physically active or out side a lot. 
- I still seem to ingnore that fact. If you can't tell by my aditude, this is one of those times.
- For once in my life I'm wanting homework. Math homework even! 
- Something is very wrong here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment