God, Soda pop, and Nudity

OK so be sure to know that what follows is not a story only written by me. I only wrote one line. This is what happens when you get a few great writers, a fair amount of alright writers, and some people who either hate writing or cant write at all.
We all took turns writing a line.
The Rules; You can only write one line.
If desired you may erase one quotation mark and continue the characters speech.
So with that in mind, enjoy!

God, Soda pop, and Nudity

"you can't make me do it," screamed Quincy. He sat glaring, rocking in his old chair and twirling his lucky coin in his fingers.
"Want to bet?" replied Josh.
"Yes, 50 Dunmars. You can't get me to do karaoke in the nude."
"Don't be obstinate, grandfather," Josh retorted to the glaring old man.
"I did that once and ended up embarrassed while singing there and singing!"
"I'll raise it to 100 Dunmars, stupid old hag!" Yelled Josh.
"Damn it boy, get me a soda pop."
Meanwhile, back at Quincy's cabin, the lamp in his house fell over and started a fire. The entire cabin blew up in flames.
"Ready, set, go," Said Quincy.
And then God woke up. He walked to the bathroom, picking eye boogers in a dignified way with which only a deity could profess.

2 comments:

  1. Ok now I am curious as to which line was yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't get me to do karaoke in the nude." :) my favorite line.

    ReplyDelete