My Snowboard

Is it wrong if i love my board more than my dog?
Is it wrong if i love my board more that good grades?
Is it wrong to love it for its smooth ride,
Its ability to create freedom out of a good snow day?
It is wrong if i love my board more than a girlfriend?
But whats wrong with finding bliss,
out of a powder day that's not to miss!
With powder under my board,
and rocken tunes in my head.
Would it be devotion, or obsession,
If I ditched a date to get a ride?
What if its the one thing that's stayed true to me?
What if I find god in the snow covered trees?
What if I find myself flying through the air?
Is it wrong to love my snowboard?

P.S. I never bailed on a date to go snowboarding.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm glad you finally commented so I could find your blog! It's awesome! I didn't know you were such a writer.

    This snowboarding one is funny, interesting, and cool...sad, not so much.

    ReplyDelete